To have a Notary Public Notarize your document you must have proper Identification.
Acceptable forms of indentification are:
1. Driver’s license or identification card issued by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Out of State Visitors and or newly situated residents can use their current out of state drivers license.
2. Passport issued by the U. S. Department of
3. Passport issued by a foreign government, if stamped by the U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service.
4. Driver’s license issued by a territory of the United States, another state, Canada or Mexico.
5. Identification card issued by a territory of the United States or a state other than Florida.
6. Identification card issued by any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces.
7. An inmate identification card issued on or after 1990 by Florida Department of Corrections for an inmate who is currently in custody.
8. A sworn, written statement from a sworn law enforcement officer that the forms of identification for an inmate in an institution of confinement were confiscated upon confinement and that the person named in the document is the person whose signature is to notarized.
9. An identification card issued by the U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service.
We are Mobile and Traveling Notary, Signers and Closing Agents
1615 S. Congress Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida 33445